RESERVE A DATE
Step One: Finalize Date
Step Two: Sign Contract
Step Three: Deposit
In order to reserve a date, a 25% deposit is required. Payment forms include: Cash, Check, Money Order, Vemo or *Credit Card (via Paypal).
*If you wish to use a credit card, please click the Paypal logo below. Instructions included.
Instructions on how to use Paypal:
- When the new Paypal window opens, please click on “Item Price” and add the amount you wish to send (*remember, deposit amounts are 25% of the total event cost).
- After price is entered, click “Update“, under the quantity. Your total price will then update and you can fill out the remaining information on the right hand side.
- After information has been entered, click “Pay” to review your purchase information.
- You will then enter your credit or debit card information into the Paypal site.
- After you finish entering your information, you will then be taken to a “Review Payment Information” page for final confirmation before submitting.
- If all of the information is correct, click “Pay” and it will submit your order!
- You will then be given a receipt and confirmation number.
That’s it! Paypal is the world’s largest and most secure site for sending money. I have been using Paypal for years and have a 100% satisfaction rate for their services.